TIAW’s Global Ambassador Program is a network of influential women across the globe that carries TIAW’s messaging to their respective networks and promotes/recruits members for TIAW from those networks.
The chosen ambassadors are women with extensive networks of global contacts within the international women’s economic development community who have substantive practical business knowledge in the areas of women’s leadership, economic development, entrepreneurship, or public policy. They are diverse in nationality and geographic location. Many of them speak more than one language.
TIAW’s Global Ambassadors cover the globe. They are a tremendous asset to TIAW as they:
- use their networks to communicate TIAW’s messaging (talking points) and promote TIAW’s programming on a regular basis
- act as liaisons to political and public entities on behalf of TIAW
- attend and, if possible, represent TIAW at women’s conferences and events of their choosing
- forward ideas, events, best practices, and prospects from their networks to TIAW
- participate actively on our website to share tips and ideas with other ambassadors
- participate in TIAW’s President’s International Advisory Council (PIAC)
How to Apply
Ambassadors are invited by the President among TIAW members, based on a number of criteria. Applicants may contact email@example.com or any board member to express interest.